Question
Posted by: coco | 2009-03-12

Prozac, Lamectin, Yasmin-pregnancy scare

Hello,
My girlfriend is on these three drugs, Prozac, Lamectin(not 100% on spelling) and the Yasmin contraceptive pill.
She is supposed to take them everyday in the morning.
She is bulemic but she doesnt eat in the morning and her afternoon &  evening meals i assume she throws up.

Her last period was just under 2 weeks ago and we had sex today...

I am worried with the fact that she might be missing some pills on some days, what are the chances of pregnancy in this case? i understand things are different for each person, but what sorts of things should i look at to identify non-pregnancy/pregnancy?

thank you for any answers

If she is missing pills or vomiting them up, then she could fall pregnant. The best symptom of pregnancy is missing a period.