Question
Posted by: Elsabe | 2010/07/06

Provita

A very good morning to you,

Is the wholegrain provita a good idea to add fibre to once diet?
If yes, how many biscuits per day is recommeded.?

God bless

Dear Elsabe
Provita is a fibre-rich biscuit, which you can use to increase the amount of so-called insoluble dietary fibre in your diet. Insoluble dietary fibre helps for regularity and prevents constipation. You could have 2-3 Provitas as snacks with low-fat cottage cheese in the morning and afternoon.
Enjoy

3
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/14

i've been eating provita biscuits but i seem to get more constipated...don't know why

Posted by: Elsabe | 2010/07/06

Hi doc, adding to the above question, someting I forgot to ask you.
Can milk make a person constipated. I love to warm up my milk for my coffee, tea and all bran in morning. My friend at work said that she does not drink any milk as she finds it makes her constipated.
Thanks for you reply.

Reply to Elsabe

Dear Elsabe
Enjoy