Question
Posted by: Impatient | 2009-03-11

Provident fund pay outs

Why is it that some private provident funds take so long 2 pay out? I went on retirement Dec.31 2008 + was told that my prov. fund would take 6-8 weeks. Well it' s 11 weeks now + still nothing. There seem 2 b a number of parties/organizations involved in the whole process but nobody can give me any concrete information.I am now going into my third month without any income but nobody seems 2 care a dam. What should I do? To whom can I go4 help? After all it is MY money, I need it + I want it. From previous experience of other emplyees in the same fund it would appear that somewhere along the line somebody is holding onto the money, 4 what reson I don' t know . Advise please.

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

RE PROVIDENT FUND PAY OUTS

It depends on the Provident Fund itself, please contact them directly.