Question
Posted by: K@K | 2009-09-30

Provident fund claim

I was divorced in 2002 as part of the agreement I have claim of 50% from the provident fund. I read on the comments here that there is a new law that allows me to claim the money even if ex has not resigned from his job. Is this true and how do I go about this. I dont want to involve the attorney cause I cannot afford to pay him.

Expert ImageDivorce support expert

Hello K@K

I cannot advise you on legal issues. You can contact me for a referral.

info@sadsa.net

1
Posted by: Jean | 2009-09-30

As far as I know, one can only get this money when the person retires? Hoping for your sake that I am wrong.

Reply to Jean