Posted by: Sunshine | 2008-12-10

Provera/Clomid and light periods

My previous cycle started on 29th October and before it started, my doc prescribed Provera and told me to take it that day. I called to tell her i stared bleeding on my own and she said i must still take them so i did. i was advised that my period would start again once i finished the course but it only stared on Sunday 7th - after a 39 day cycle.

i am trying to conceive and my Gynae prescribed Clomid which i have been waiting to take. My period now however is very light and is just about over - will this have a negative affect on the clomid? will my uterine lining be thick enough to sustain a pregnancy should it happen now with the Clomid, which i will start tomorrow, being day 5 of my current cycle.

Any advice would be appreciated and have a great day

You should take the CLomid. The uterine lining is always thin just after a period.