Question
Posted by: Marri | 2009/01/16

Provera treatment not working

Hi, My doc placed me on a 10mg for 5 days treatment of provera. After a week a and half since I' ve completed the course- nothing has happened. No bleeding has been induced. However, I feel cramps and not feeling well.
Could it be that the provera did not work to induce my periods? Where to from now if provera did not work? I am not pregnant and have not had my periods since last year August! I am really frustrated by this.

The next step would be to d further tests to see why you are not having your period.