Question
Posted by: V | 2009/04/16

Provera tablets

I hope someone might be able to give some insight - I have been taking Provera for the past 9 days and my appetite has shot up the roof. It seems I never get full and want to constantly eat all the time. My question is, could this be a side effect that the gynae forgot to mention? Question 2 - my understanding of this tablet is that it is meant to stop bleeding but after day 7 of taking them, I have started bleeding, heavy bleeding with bad cramps - can somebody shed some light

The appetite could be due to Provera. Your reaction to the Provera is not normal, so you should go back to your doctor.