Question
Posted by: Jaquleen | 2012/01/23

Provera 5 mg

Posted by: Jackie | 22/1/2012

My husband works on Irak and he will be home for the first time in about 6 months for only 3 weeks then he is off again for about 6 months again. I need to know:

1. When do i drink the provera 5mg that the gyne gave me? ( I had a laparacrospy in December)

2. Will I have my period directly after I have drank the last pill of provera?

3. I need to have my period on the 3rd of March so that I can drink my Fertomed in order to ovulate sometime between the 15th and 17th of March.

I presume you are wanting to be in your fertile time when your husband is here. Periods usually start within 3-4 days of stopping the Provera, but the exact time varies from person to person and can take up to 10 days in some people. If you want your period to start on March 3rd, then take the Provera to stop on 28 February. You will not be able to plan it exactly to the day though.

1