Posted by: abc | 2012-10-29

I went off the pill in Feb this year. I had a few irregular periods, and then 3 x 28 day cycles. Then I stopped having a period altogether, and eventually was put onto Provera by my GP, and I had a period again.

My husband and I are trying to conceive, and I''m due to start the Provera again at the end of this week - if I have managed to fall pregnant, will the provera be harmful at all? I''m on 10mg for 7 days.

Thank you!

If you suspect that you are pregnant, rather consult your doctor for a blood test.

Posted by: Lyn | 2012-10-29

Sorry I see that this is something else. I was confused, thought it was the contraceptive injection depo provera

Reply to Lyn
Posted by: Lyn | 2012-10-29

I dont know why your GP put you on provera as this delays fertility. Google it for some more info but I know that it is known to do this

Reply to Lyn