Question
Posted by: Tired | 2012/03/12

Provera

My doctor put me on Provera to start my cycles again. I started my period on Friday - very light, but it became very very heavy since yesterday - clear red blood. Is this normal? I started my clomids today (day 4) but I''m scared that because of the heavy bleeding it may not work??

It is normal especially if you have not had a period for a few months. It will not interfere with the action of the Clomid.

3

Posted by: PinkSparkle | 2012/03/13

I think its normal, I also started Provera this month and my period went from light and lasting 3 days max to heavy and lasting almost a week. According to my gynae this is normal.

Reply to PinkSparkle
Posted by: PinkSparkle | 2012/03/13

Reply to PinkSparkle