Question
Posted by: Roline | 2011/10/06

Provera

When my period did not start after day 35 (pregnancy negative) my dr gave me provera to use for 5 days...telling me my period should start after 2-3 weeks.... Well it''s now almost 4 weeks and still no period. What could be the problem??? I had a miscarriage in April and since then my periods have been very irregular. we are desperately trying to conceive and thus I''m very worried about what''s going on. can you please give me your opinion?

I would suggest that you have further tests to find out the cause of the problem - hormone tests and ultrasound.

1