Question
Posted by: Pops | 2009/03/24

Provera

I was taking provera for about 2 wekks or so.I went on my period shortly after that .This month i`m still waiting for my periods.For the past 2 weeks i have been feeling like i`ll be going for my periods and i`m still waiting .I have not done any pregnancy test as i get disappointed every time .I don`t know what to do anymore .I would love to fall pregnant .Please advise .

If you were given Provera, it must be because you are not having regular periods. This usually indicated that you are not ovulating. The cause for this should be tested for. Drugs are available to stimulate ovulation so you can conceive.