Question
Posted by: 28days | 2008/09/15

Provera

I posted the following quesion and the Doc suggested that I take Provera. Do I need a prescription for this?

I wil be going on a trip in a months time, we are camping with very few facilities. I worked out that my menstrual cycle will start on the same day we leave for the trip. Can I get an injection or take a pill to postpone my cycle?

Yes, you need a prescription. You can take the P ill as long as you start with your period. You may not have time for this if you are going camping next month.

1
Posted by: Mia | 2008/09/25

Good day
Is Perovera (Provera) one and the same thing and is it safe to use during pregnancy?

Reply to Mia