Posted by: Pops | 2009-01-21

Provera 10

Hi , I`ve tking these tablets for about a week now .They`re are called Provera.I don`t know what they do .I forgot to ask my Gyne &  i `ll be going to see him in 2 weeks time .Please help me .

There are many reasons for the use of Provera - to delay a period, to make a cycle regular, to support a pregnancy.

Posted by: Sybbi | 2009-01-22

The tablets were prescribed after the doctor discovered that I have a " cyst"  if it is the correct spelling. It is quite big and I am worried as he indicated that should tablets not have desired effect that I will have to have an operation.

Reply to Sybbi
Posted by: Crayons | 2009-01-21

I wil be going on it next week. It is progesteron tablets.

Reply to Crayons