Question
Posted by: Jean | 2011-02-04

Protos 2g

I have just found out I have osteoporosis and have just been given Protos 2g for my treatment . Is this a recommenede treatment ?

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Jean
Yes, it is a recommended treatment for osteoporosis. You can also contact the Osteoporosis Foundation for more information and to become a member - no membership fees.

2
Posted by: Lynette Heron | 2011-06-26

I am oesteopenic and I have interstitial lung disease,can I take Protos 2?If not what do you reccomend?

Reply to Lynette Heron
Posted by: Jean | 2011-02-04

My readings are -2,6 spine , right neck femur -3,7, left -3,1 total femur -2,4 . I have big problems with pains in my leg ,lower right leg shooting pains running up to the base of my knee , pain down the back of my leg at the top and when I sit down the outside at the top. The physio says it''s muscle spasms catching my sciatic nerve and acupuncture works but only short term . I have a continual pain in my groin but hernia etc has been ruled out ... I''ve basically been told there is nothing there to cause pain so it must be deferred pain but no one knows where from !!! Who is best to see ...an orthopaedic , a nerve specialist or just physio as I would love to know what is actually wrong with my leg and so know what exercise to do or not do .

Reply to Jean