Question
Posted by: eleonora | 2012/05/08

protos

is it good to take and what are the side effects?

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Hi Eleonora
Protos is one of the first line choices to treat osteoporosis. The most common side effect is diarrhoea and sometimes a skin rash.

4
Posted by: Healthy Bones Expert | 2012/07/31

Dear rasheila
This is totally untrue. protos is the only drug on the market that actually stimulates the bone building cells as well as suppress the bone chewing cells. The most common side effects are the diarrhoea I have mentioned above. There is no time limit on how long you can take Protos.

Reply to Healthy Bones Expert
Posted by: rasheila singh | 2012/07/03

I have taking Protos for 18months, I''m very concern that my pharmacist told me a client of theres have asked them to warn all who are on Protos not to stay on it for longer then 6months as it causes bones to become brittle. I have sent an email through to Protos &  have yet to receive a response. My doctor has told me in the past, that I should stay on Protos for the rest of my life!

Please help, I''m very anxious &  concerned.

Reply to rasheila singh
Posted by: Healthy Bones | 2012/05/16

Hi Eleonora

Reply to Healthy Bones
Posted by: ELI | 2012/05/08

PAINFUL KNEES UNABLE TO STAND FOR LONG PERODS

Reply to ELI