Question
Posted by: MaGoDiZ | 2009-10-05

Protein! Protein! Protein!

What protein supplement should I use for muscle growth. I overheard one of the gym mates speaking of creatine and has said it " supplies energy for muscle contraction" . I only want to boost and/or maintain my diet protein supply. I am happy with the way my muscles are growing. Six month ago I was 58.6kgs and now am 64-65kgs (Height: 170 cm Age: 31). My goal is to keep it between 70-75kgs. I am not in a hurry though but would like to ensure that I do not engage myself into addictive supplements.

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Hi MaGoDiz

If it is working don’t fix it! You just keep doing what you are doing – your recipe is working – forget about spending money on expensive supplements! You can add a little creatine for extra muscle energy, if you are older than 17 years, and if you use it sensibly. It will also help to increase your muscle mass.

Take care.
Vanessa