Question
Posted by: Gym Guy | 2008/09/01

Protein

Morning.

I need some help. I gym regularly, between 4 to 6 times weekly for about an hour. Some times I will go gyming 3-4 times weekly and then will be jogging for about 5km 2-3 times weekly.

I want to build bigger muscles. Bought Weider Muscle Builder (Protein) For best results must I use this for five days a week and the skip two days?

Probably best to use consistently, there's no reason why the result would be better if you skipped days, at least from a physiological point of view.

So if you can afford it, use it every day. Don't rely on the protein shake to do the job though, remember that your normal diet and your training are more important and if they are not optimal, all the protein supplementation in the world will simply cause you to gain fat mass, not muscle.

So address that first, and worry about this later, once it is in order.

Ross