Posted by: Je | 2008-12-10

Protection against flea bites

Hi there,
Please give me some help... I have a cat that i use SPOT on (Flea Control), but now it is summer and she aint doing so good with it.. she has one or two but they multiply...thing is my liitle boy (who loves his cat), gets bitten by them all over his body. What can i get (at a chemist)
1. make the fleas die
2. let them not bite him
3. help with the terrible iching....
Do you get Staphisagria 30CH and ledum 6ch at a pharmacy, what is it, and what is the costs? I saw this on your previous replies.
Thanking You

Expert ImageNatural health

yes you can use Staphisagria - reduces chances of being bitten. Ledum helps for bites (puncture wounds) and you can get this in a cream form as well.
Cost depending on pharmacy / health shop.

Dr Debbie