Question
Posted by: Kim | 2010/02/03

Protection

Husband is sleeping with prostitutes. What protection can I use?

Dear Kim,

The proper and consistent use of condoms would be the best physical protection against STIs.

If you are not in an open marriage and have an agreement that sex outside of the marriage is acceptable I would also recommend you consider marital therapy.

6
Posted by: Bev | 2010/02/03

If he was my husband + visited a whore then he' d never touch my body ever again. I don' t want to have to wonder how many other pu$$ys he' s had his penis in when he has sex with me . If he wants to do that then I boot hom out because he can get all the sex he wants from me so theres no need or excuse to visit whores.

Reply to Bev
Posted by: Koos | 2010/02/03

Your best protection is to keep your legs closed + boot him out of your bed at once. I do think that most prossies today insist on their clients using condoms but one can' t always be sure. Some prossies don' t even allow clients to kiss them. But anyhow, why is he visiting prostites? Then he wants to come home + put that same dick inside U? Nee, sies man! Skop die bliksem uit.

Reply to Koos
Posted by: Ben | 2010/02/03

Best protection is not to sleep with him.

Reply to Ben

Kick him out...

Posted by: topdog, | 2010/02/03

the best i know off is condoms......how do u know he is sleep with po pos.

Reply to topdog,
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/02/03

Dear Kim,

Reply to Sexologist