Question
Posted by: Naughty Boy | 2010/07/04

Prostate stimulation + erection

I''ve discovered the pleasures of prostate stimulation + in particular the great orgasms it gives while masturbating or while having sex. One thing puzzles me a bit though. When I start to stimulate my prostate my erection eases off a little. I can see this when I masturbate. In spite of this the orgasm which the 2 together produce is WOW. I don''t loose my erection but it is definately a bit less hard. I can still have sex with my wife though. I''ve taught her how to use the cureved vibrator for this while penetrating her + it''s mindblowing. Just wondering thought what the reason is for this slight easing off of my erection.

Apologies for the delay in responding; I was conferring with my medical colleagues as I had never heard of a slight loss of erection with prostate stimulation. It turns out that neither has my very experienced medical colleague. There should be no reason for this other than possibly a pause in the arousal process or psycholocial factors. If you are concerned at all, changes to erectile functioning are important to check up on, so mention this to your GP and ask for him/her to do a blood work up to ensure that your cholesterol, blood lipids, blood pressure etc are all okay.

Claire - SASHA

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/07/07

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist