Question
Posted by: Guy | 2010/04/11

prostate stimulation

I''ve recently discovered the exquisite pleasures of prostate stimulation. My orgams are wow, nothing like it. I often have full body orgasms from it. However something puzzles me. When I orgasm from prostate stimulation most times no semen is ejaculated in spite of the very intense orgasms it gives me + I can feel the rythmic pulsations inside me. When I do ejaculate then it''s very little semen, much less than with normal masturbation. Why is this? When I jerk off normally I shoot like a fountain.

in order to properly diagnose if any abnormalities are present, a proper physical consult is required.

it may be nothing of concern though, during prostrate stimulation, you may have a large amount of pre-ejaculate. during ejaculation, not only will you have a lesser quantity but it will also 'flow / drop' out of your penis rather than shoot-out in jets.

7
Posted by: Wonder2me | 2010/04/14

How do you stimulate the prostate???

Reply to Wonder2me
Posted by: Anon! | 2010/04/13

Nice Guy you made your comment...
Now get lost pls

Reply to Anon!
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/04/13

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Guy | 2010/04/12

Nice Guy, yes we missed you.

Reply to Guy
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/04/12

No he is not Nice Guy, I am Nice Guy, and I am back you seem to miss me though,

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: The real GUY | 2010/04/12

Are you sure you are not Nice Guy in disguise?

Reply to The real GUY
Posted by: The real GUY | 2010/04/12

WHy dont you use some other name. The name I normally use is GUY.

Reply to The real GUY