Posted by: John | 2009-08-01

Prostate Problems

No ejaculation fluid, Lube or sperm.
In Feb 09 I had an operation to clear a blockage in the urinary system. An infected section of the prostate galnd was removed and sent for analysis. This was found to be cancerous and I was sent to an oncologist.
A month after the first operation (before recovering sufficiently to have sex) I was again under operation. This time to have some 160 radio active seeds inserted into the protate to clear the cancer. Since then I have had this problem of NO ejaculate fluid on reaching orgasm. Is this situation likely to continue for the rest of my life? I am 74 years old.

Yes it is - the majority of the fluid in the ejaculate is produced by the prostate - yours has been removed. Sorry