Question
Posted by: John Nutt | 2012-02-10

Prostate problem

I am 84 years of age. I have a prostate problem and take tamsul 0,4 SR which up to now is effective. The urologist will not operate until I have a full examination by a cardiologist. My MSA is not enough as it is required for normal Doctor visits etc etc. Discovery will not put tamsul 0,4 SR on their chronic medication list. I am in a catch 24 position. Any suggestions?

Regards,

John Nutt

John

I suggest that you visit your nearest state clinic for this chronic medication. You will have to consult a state specialist and once examined, the medication will be given to you free every month. The state can also refer you to a cardiologist.