Question
Posted by: Bigeasy | 2010-07-27

PROSTATE INFECTION &  EFFECTIVE TREATMENT: BUDDIE HELP

Can you tell us which Dr helped you Buddie. I also have been suffering from the same condition for years. Thought all the recent diagnoses are pointing that it is prostate infection, i still cannot have it cleared. I was given antibiotics throught the drips but all in vain. I tried this new product called Q-Urol but still no positive respond. I have just finished the chinese Mangolia Medicines and still no changes. I m really desperate and i do not know how many Dr''s (Urologists) have i consulted.

no comment

3
Posted by: buddie | 2010-07-28

My gp gave me antibiotics and that helped me , But after a while it al started again, then I used saw palmetto, echinaforce drops and prostate formula.This was not used together,I tried all of these and after a while it was cleared up, so I cannot tell you what acualy helped , but when you cant get joy from you gp/urologist,one try everything.One thing that I do is that to go for the prostse examination every year.Hope this will also help you.

Reply to buddie
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-07-27

no comment

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-07-27

no comment

Reply to sexologist