Question
Posted by: dolly | 2011/04/21

prostate feel

How far is the finger to be inserted in order to feel the prostate. I want to try giving massage to my husband

not to far; you will feel the prostrate as a small walnut against the rectum wall.

3
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/04/25

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: a man | 2011/04/21

Dolly, if you insert the middle finger all the way you will usually get to the prostate, this is how my lady does it to me. Once your man gets used to it he will love it. You can also buy some toys for men which are designed to reach the prostate. It is a lovely feeling, and any man who is lucky enough to have a partner who is willing to try this should appreciate it.

Reply to a man
Posted by: XXX | 2011/04/21

The way my dr goes it is pretty far up ..... ouch

Reply to XXX