Question
Posted by: Mariette | 2011-10-26

Prostate Cancer

Intimacy after surgery

Question?

3
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-10-27

Question?

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: XXX | 2011-10-26

If you are asking whether your husband can have sex after removal of the prostate,then the answer is yes he can but without ejaculating.
One of the possible side effects is erectile disfunction but only a small chance.
I would suggest you " Google"  it as there is a lot of information available.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Joe | 2011-10-26

I''m not sure what your asking but if your husbands prostate have been removed then there will be no more intimacy, due to him not being able to get an erection.

If my answer doesn''t make sense then please ask your question differently and more direct to what you want to know.

Reply to Joe