Question
Posted by: natasha | 2009/10/28

Prostate cancer

my dad 62y had astroke 9y ago got hard problems aswell now also prostate cancer bood in urine and urine every 2min or so doc wount opperate say its a risk.can my dad die cause of this

Hallo Natasha
It depends on how far the cancer has spread - usually if they don't operate they will treat with radiation or chemotherapy. Is he seeing a urologist for this?

2
Posted by: John | 2009/10/28

There are other ways to treat prostate cancer. Meds and then if he has money radioactive seeds inplants.
Do not be worried about the word " radioactive" .
It works, kill the prostate with in days, but it is expensive
about R50k
The Dr' s can do it in South Africa. The seeds kills the prostate and decay to nothing in weeks to nothing.

Google " Radioactive prostate seeds"  for answers.

Reply to John
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/10/28

Hallo Natasha

Reply to cyberdoc