Posted by: Rob | 2012-09-12

Hi, I have suffered with Prostate infections before. Is there something that I should avoid to lessen the chances of suffering with them and is there a connection between Prostate infections/problems and depression? I have also read on the internet that irregular intercourse can be a cause for Prostate problems. Is this fact or fiction?

Ask your doctor if you are suffering from chronic prostatitis, due to a bacterial infection or if you have prostatitis due to inflammation of an unknown cause. It is important to be able to define the exact cause for your recurring prostatitis. You should ask your doctor for a referral to an urologist. Unfortunately, there is not much that I can suggest to prevent prostatitis.

Refer to the following article for more information:

I can find no connection between ejaculation and the subsequent relief of prostatitis.

Posted by: Ninole | 2015-08-01

hey, so happy to answer your questions, And yes, there are lots of things you can do to lessen the chance of prostatitis. Pay attention to the hygiene and sex, live with a good habit, avoid sedentary and so on. And yes, there are connection between Prostate infections/problems and depression, because prostatitis does make this disease pain and annoying. And irregular sex can cause this prostatitis because some STDs and bacteria. Comonly, DIURETIC AND ANTI-INFLAMMATORY PILL can cure this disease effectivley and naturally.

Reply to Ninole