Posted by: Rade | 2009-06-11

I recently felt pain in my lower body, particularly upper anus. Its a twinge that comes and goes during the day, but when its there, its so unbearable, I have to stand up and alter my body position.
I am worried that this might be the prostate as the pain originates mostly from where the prostate is located.
Should I be worried?

Dear Rade
Yes, rather go for an examination and urine test. You may have prostatitis (infection or inflammation) and may need to use antibiotics.
dr Bets

Posted by: Dabby | 2015-08-05

Prostate gland is a walnut-sized gland located directly below the bladder in men. The prostate gland produces fluid (semen) that nourishes and transports sperm. If you are doubtful to have prostatitis, you need to know the symptoms of prostatitis: blood in the urine or semen pain or burning with urination pain with bowel movement pain with ejaculation pain in the low back, above the pubic bone, between the genitals and anus, the tip of the penis, and the urethra difficulty or straining to urinate frequent or urgent need to urinate Do you have these symptoms? If you are unfortunate to get this disease, antibiotics or herbal medicine Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill is used for treating this disease. And the natural herbal medicine has been accepted by more and more sufferers. For more, you can read at

Reply to Dabby