Hope you might be able to help. We have noticed that there is blood in my husbands semen. His semen' s colour is pink. He has been to the doctor. According to them there is no enlargement of the prostate etc. This problem has been dragging on for a long time. At one stage he also had blood in his urine and they sent him for tests to make sure his kidney function was all right. I am at wits end as this comes and goes. Could blood tests perhaps reveal more of what might be wrong with the prostate. Thanks

Dear Anonymous
Although it can be an indication of disease like infection or cancer, it often comes and goes without a cause being found. If it is persistent, I think he should see an urologist