Posted by: John | 2009-08-20

prostaat on 3432

Can the doc please give advise on massaging the prostate, how it is done,

There is a really good description of a sensual prostate massage on the following web page... ( - please note that this is the only page I'm referring you to, I haven't read through much of the other information on the site and so can't vouch for it, but this page is well written and nicely described.

Claire - SASHA (

Posted by: Condom Man | 2009-08-22

A man' s prostate can be reached by feeling up the front wall of his anal canal about 5cm up from the entrance. It is situated more or less behind the pubic bone + is a roundish lump about the size of a wallnut. The easiest way to find it is to lie on your back or on your side with legs pulled up + put a well lubed middle finger gently up until you feel it. Gently start to massage it + in a very short time you will experience the most exquisite, pleasurable feeling. Once you have mastered it it can eventually lead to full body orgasms. If you stimulate your prostate long enough you will have a most extraordinary, powerful orgasm like you' ve never had before. Just before you come you' ll start to feel the pulsing rythmic contractions start there + spread to your whole anal + groin region. Definately not to be missed. A real must to try. I find the ultimate is to use a G spot vibrator there, sends me into orbit.

Reply to Condom Man