Posted by: Hennie | 2009-07-23

Proses van hipnose

In watter stadium van bewustheid is jy tydens diep hipnose? Ek het die proses ondergaan om my in staat te stel om op te hou rook. Die sielkundige het verduidelik dat ek ten volle, tydens die proses, bewus sal wees wat om my aangaan. Is laasgenoemde die vlakker hipnose? Dit het nie in my geval gewerk nie.

Hypnosis ( regular readers know I dislike and do not recommend its use except cautiously by fully qualified psychiatrists orm psychologists ) is a state of heightened suggestability, a form of deep relaxation in which one's critical faculties are reduced and one is more inclined to accept suggestions uncritically. You may be reasonably well aware of what's going on around you, if that is what the shrink suggested to you. You would also probably go to sleep if that is what he suggested, instead. Mos people under hypnosis can be persuaded to forget what was said to them or to forget what happened while they were in the trance, if this is the insruction given to them
By the way, did it help you to stop smoking, and to stay stopped ?

Posted by: CV | 2009-07-23

Can anyone tell me what is the successrate for hipnoses to stop smoking?

Reply to CV