Question
Posted by: Dilshad | 2010/07/12

Pronutro Wheat free

I have been advised by my doctor to eat Pronutro Whole Wheat to help with my IBS. I see now that you can get Pronutro Wheat Free on the shelves that has Whole Grain. I''m not sure of the difference between Whole Wheat and Whole Grain. Please can you advise on the nutrition benefits between these two especially with regards to Weight loss and IBS.
thanks
Dilshad

Dear Dilshad
The original ProNutro products were made from maize meal and soya flour with added vitamins and minerals and did not contain any wheat (i.e. wheat-free product). However, you are now able to purchase ProNutro Wholewheat which has a higher fibre content and a lower glycaemic index (GI) which will assist with the IBS and weightloss. If you look at the label of the different varieties of ProNutro you should see that the wholewheat products also contain wheat bran whereas the original Pronutro products do not contain any wheat or wheat bran.

10
Posted by: Debbie | 2016/01/22

How do you cook pronutro?

Reply to Debbie
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/05

I am allergic to wheat and iodine will I be able to eat pronutro?

Posted by: Bernz | 2014/07/27

Would also like to know if Pronutro is gluten-free.

Reply to Bernz
Posted by: Alta van der Sandt | 2014/07/15

Is Pronutro gluten free?

Reply to Alta van der Sandt
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/01/31

Will the pronutro wheat free allow me to loose weight? I have all but stopped eating wheat due to the common term "wheat belly", so far I've had success but am looking for a healthy cereal to eat instead of having to make a high protein breakfast.

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: sarah | 2015/06/15

very good

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/05/20

Hi there I was advised with regard to weightloss to throughout the day whenever hunger strikes to drink 50g of pronutro mixed with 200ml of water and then for supper have a portion of meat with veg. I would just like to know if this will really work or not?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/05/20

Posted by: Dilshad | 2010/07/13

Thank you for for this. Please can you clarify the difference between wholewheat and whole grain.

many thanks
Dilshad

Reply to Dilshad

Dear Dilshad