Question
Posted by: Nicola | 2010/02/04

ProMeris Duo

I purchased the above mentioned product from the vet 2 days ago for my yorkie and sausage dog. They have since both been ill. The sausage dog has been vomiting her food although she seems to be keeping the liquid down. My yorkie is just very quiet and not her usual hyper self. I cant think of anything else that could have made them ill besides using the tick and flea treatment. Have you heard of other cases like this and is there anything I can do to make them better. I have given them both a bath to try and get rid of the treatment on them.

Dear Nicola

Some dogs do show some side effects. This will dissapear in about 24h. No need to see a vet

2
Posted by: Chill | 2010/02/04

Why. Don' t. You. Phone. Your. Vet.

IF your dogs have been poisoned by some product, as you suspect - you do not have days and days to mull over what to do. By the time you decide, it could be too late.

Reply to Chill
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010/02/04

Dear Nicola

Reply to Cybervet