advertisement
Question
Posted by: Nicola | 2010/02/04

ProMeris Duo

I purchased the above mentioned product from the vet 2 days ago for my yorkie and sausage dog. They have since both been ill. The sausage dog has been vomiting her food although she seems to be keeping the liquid down. My yorkie is just very quiet and not her usual hyper self. I cant think of anything else that could have made them ill besides using the tick and flea treatment. Have you heard of other cases like this and is there anything I can do to make them better. I have given them both a bath to try and get rid of the treatment on them.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberVet

Dear Nicola

Some dogs do show some side effects. This will dissapear in about 24h. No need to see a vet

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

2
Our users say:
Posted by: Chill | 2010/02/04

Why. Don' t. You. Phone. Your. Vet.

IF your dogs have been poisoned by some product, as you suspect - you do not have days and days to mull over what to do. By the time you decide, it could be too late.

Reply to Chill
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010/02/04

Dear Nicola

Some dogs do show some side effects. This will dissapear in about 24h. No need to see a vet

Reply to Cybervet

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
advertisement