Question
Posted by: Antoinette | 2011/10/23

Promensil - Red Clover

Doctor, could the red clover in Promensil cause headaches and a feeling of a " swollen"  brain please?
(when used for hot flushes) What can one use please, I tried Hrt, etc. but nothing seems to work with me, re side effects, please help. Thanks!

Antoinette

Yes, it is possible. You should consult your doctor for blood tests to have a full hormonal profile done. He/she also have to determine your thyroid levels and test for diabetes. There are other medication that can be taken for hot flushes but I do suggest that you first consult your doctor to formulate a plan to lesson your symptoms of menopause.