Question
Posted by: Smangx | 2010-10-27

Prolonged back pain

I have a long outstanding pain on my upper back, dizziness, nausea. and headaches. I have been to a GP, pysiotherapy, neurology and have done all sorts of blood tests, brain scans, nerve blockage but I''m still in pain and feeling dizzy. I desperately need help. Any advise that would help relieve the pain.

Hallo Smangx
This is maybe now the time to go to a specialized pain clinic. If possible, take all your results from previous tests, scans etc with. If you let me know in which area you live I could maybe give you a number of a pain clinic nearby.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-10-27

Hallo Smangx
dr Bets