Question
Posted by: Curious 1 | 2009/01/16

Prolactin Levels High

Hi do you know if the fact that my breasts are growing has anything to do with the fact that my Prolactin levels are high? Also I get very hot now and then I go into a sweat more so when I am rushed or stressed also I was on high Blood medication but have stopped for a while now as my Dr feels that it is not medically related its caused by stress. Need to know if all of these has something to do with the Hiogh level of prolactin

Prolactin can cause your breast size to increase but probably not the other symptoms.