Question
Posted by: NN | 2011/07/20

Prolactin Levels

Hi there, I have been trying to conceive for a year now. Was wondering if maybe it could be a thyroid problem. Before having my first child, my Prolactin levels were very high and was put onto Thyroid medication. I stopped it about a year ago, last year I had my blood work done (December) levels were normal. Could it be that my levels are gone crazy again. Can I just go back onto the medication or do i have to do blood work again.

Thank You

It could be a thyroid or prolactin problem. You should have the blood checked again.

1