Question
Posted by: Sarah | 2009/11/24

Progynova and Femodene effectiveness

Hi There,

My Gynae Doc prescribe one cycle of Progynova (21 tabs) to be taken with the active pills of my Femodene ED contraceptive. He prescribe this for a fungal discoloration at the cervix, and said it was due to low levels of estrogen caused by Femodene. I forgot to ask if Progynova can interfere with the effectiveness of Femodene, and whether I should use a physical barrier contraceptive? Furthermore, did he prescribed the correct medication for his prognosis?

Thank you,

S

Hallo Sarah
It should not affect your pill. Hormonal vaginitis is caused by low esterogen levels. Usually high esterogen levels promote yeast infections. I am not sure exactly what he saw on the cervix?

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/24

Hallo Sarah

Reply to cyberdoc