Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2011/03/22

Progress

Hi Cybie

First I just want to thank you for always being here. Its so nice to know I can drop by and just tell you what is going on in my life as we have come a long way together. I think you should be rewarded for the great work you do, since you have helped me so much over the years and still carry on doing it.

Holiday was fantastic. Zanzibar is such a treat its so serene. Since coming back from holiday a lot has changed in my life. First I thought I was pregnant and stopped drinking or taking anything harmful. Then found out I wasn’ t pregnant and I realized, my spirit and soul lives inside of me and why can’ t I treat it with the same respect as when I could be pregnant.

I also had a stomach bug, apparently this awful bug has been making its rounds in Cape Town and could not eat anything accept toast and black coffee. During the time I watched a lot of PETA video’ s and it made me realize that I really do not want to eat meat anymore. Yes, being such a sensitive person it does effect me. So I stopped eating animals or using animal products and since then feel more connected to myself and my environment around me. Its also better for my cholesterol which is high. Still looking after my body and making sure to take in all the nutrients and vitamins through the food I take in. What you put in is what you get out. Never thought fruit could be so enjoyable.

Also getting more involved in organizations where I can try and make a difference, Animal Rescue Organisation, SPCA and also some other charities.

Time to do something productive with my life, so I can look in the mirror and be proud of the person I am.

I have had one or two drinks during holiday but alcohol is not even part of my list and is so easy to just not drink. Ginger Ale is so much better and good for you.

Will keep you posted on my progress.

Hi there Kassie,
Well, considering the alternatives, being here, or at least being anywhere, seems like a good idea. Yes, its been a while, and its always good to hear of your progress.
What a brilliant insight, to recognize that all of you deserves the same care and respect you were prepared to provide when you thought you were pregnant. And what excellent progress as regards better diet and activities. Congratulations ! You are indeed becoming someone well worth feeling proud of.
I'd drink a toast in gingerr ale, but for some obtuse reason our supermarkets locally don't stock any. Cheers, anyway !

1

Hi there Kassie,