Question
Posted by: lientjie | 2011/05/10

program

Hello

Ek soek iemand wat my kan help met ''n oefenprogram vir ''n 15 jarige dogter. Sy ry 4 wielbikes vir ''n sport so wat kan sy doen om fiks tebly , en haar sal help met " bike"  fitness.

Sy het baie gewigte gedoen en niemand het haar gehelp nie. Kan u my help om haar tehelp?

Dakie

Hi lientjie

It's a pretty specific request - if you were in Cape Town, I'd be suggesting you see specific trainers. What level is she at? Competitive, and wanting the training to improve her performance? Or is it just for fitness in general?

Obviously, gym is important, strength on the upper body to help control of the bikes. The best thing is to get to a gym and then speak to a trainer. Off the top of my head, she needs to ask them for help with leg strength (quads and adductors), and upper body strength. And of course general fitness in the form of cycling, running and maybe some circuit type work. But a training in the gym must assist with this.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2011/05/12

Hi lientjie

Reply to fitnessdoc