Question
Posted by: Lilly | 2012-02-09

Progestorone Cream

Good Day

I have been to a Clinical Nutritionist and she recommended that I use Progesterone Cream instead of the Pill (I have been diagnosed with endometriosis 6 years ago and I have been using the pill eversince as prescribed by a Gyne). I am 24 years old. Does this cream also acts as a contraceptive?

What is your opinion about Progesterone Cream instead of the Pill?

Kind regards
Lilly

I do not think that progesterone cream wil treat your endometriosis and will certainly not act as a contraceptive. A better option than the Pill for endometriosis is the injectable.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-02-13