Question
Posted by: th | 2011/04/19

progesterone cream

The doctor prescribed progesterone cream for my wife  she is in her menopause an her menstruele cycle isn’ t any more regally. How should she use the cream, she is 46.

I don't realy belive in progesterone cream, so cannot comment.

2
Posted by: Jani | 2011/04/29

Progesterone cream is a fantastic product. It is very much the same as using progesterone tablets, but the difference is that the tablets first gets metabolised it the body, before your body can really use it as efficiently, therefore cream is better, because its absorbed directly through the skin. Apply it on thin skin, (wrists, behind ears, buttocks, behind knees, in fold of arm, neck, ets.) The amount to be used differs from product to product, but I would recommend that you google it, Naturone is a brand that I''ve used previously, but there are many others out there.

Good luck...

Reply to Jani