Question
Posted by: Madrei | 2011/03/25

Progesterone

Dear Doc,
I went for blood test to test my fertility. The doctor said my progesterone level are 27.5 on day 21. She said its normal and everything is fine to conceive. What are the most healthiest level? Am I very fertile?

This test indicates whether or not you are ovulating and your level suggests that you are. A higher level would not be better.

2

Posted by: Mary | 2011/03/25

I dont understand Progesterone levels. It is driving me insane. According to so many sites your level needs to be above 15 to ensure that ovulation has taken place. When I tested my levels it was 19.5 and the gynae said I def did not ovulate as it needs to be above 60?? I am now on clomid to enduce it. Good luck with your journey. You are not alone

Reply to Mary