Posted by: CP MOM | 2009-07-02

Dear " old"  CS, I know you' re a prof just picked up everyone calling you that lately so I thought i missed something!

I' ll look for the Dr. Phil story - I have to say I was one of those who always believed his every word when he was on the Ophra show but after he had his own show ..i changed my mind since.

Thanks for the info on the cats...i' ll have a look there as soon as the girl can convince G, but it' s going to take some convincing...

I had a siamese who i absolutely adored and had to give away when i moved away from g, got it as a gift for Ne and must say before then i thought cats were " dof"  - having a cat made me change my mind.

As to " where have you been"  i guess when the going is good we dont come here so often?????

Hope all is well on your side dear cs.

Love Mom

(ps. let me end off before we get into shit again for our " letters"  )

Ech, Old Professors never die, they just lose their Faculties.