Question
Posted by: QueenSy | 2011-07-07

Professional player

I posted on this previously. It is so difficult to let go of all the good memories that I shared with this man,even though I know that I made the right choice by walking away. He sms''ed me a few minutes after his birthday expired, asking why I didn''t even wish him for his birthday. I did not reply same time, but felt bad and did so the next day. Then my kids went and wished him, without my knowing and he sms''ed me again, telling me how much it meant to him that they came. I replied out of courtesy. No more sms''es after that. I am trying so hard to forget about him and some days are easier than others. Why would it affect him if I did not wish him for his birthday? He has so many other " fans" . Would moving to another province help in forgetting about him?

Remmber the good memories like the memories of a nice, good meal you had at a restaurant that has since closed down. It WAS nice, but that niceness isn't available now. If you have separated, why on earth is he so big-headed as to expect you to remember his birthday and send him good wishes ? Don't allow him to persuade you to feel bad. Change your number and e-mail or whatever address, so he can't reach you with his little invitations to feel guilty.
Geography is a lousy treatment. Moving to another province won't help. Cut yourself off from him ; delete any messages from him UNREAD. and hang up if he phones. Let him play with the other girls, while you move on to better friendships

2
Posted by: F | 2011-07-07

If you are saying he has cheated on you with othe flings, then Fill up your life with interesting people and do things to keep your mind off him. He is clearly very charming and has the gift of the " gab" . However, this is the very thing which attracts women who have low self esteem, i.e. they dont see through it. He plays his game with women to make each one feel as if they are the only one, yet there are many others... Do yourself a favour my dear...walk very far away.

Reply to F