Posted by: CP MOM | 2009-07-01

Did i miss something? why is everyone calling you PROF?

Where did you write about dr. Phil? I know you always get worked up when people comment on him on this site - so i' d loooooove to see your writing on him...

Hope all' s well.

Love Mom
ps. one of the little porra' s wants a kitty kat - now to get past g is another thing...he say' s a cat is a useless animal

Where have you been, CPMom ? As admitted in H24 since it's start, I've been prof for years --- first professorial appointment back in the 1970's. I did a piece or 2 about Dr Phil last year, and they ought to be findable by searching H24, though the search function isn't always reliable, and I hear it's due for improvement soon.
I don't get worked up about Dr Phil, just despairing when people take a showman who peddles fluff so seriously.
My cat says to remind G that the Egyptians worshipped cats as gods, and every cat knows that. At least they're much cleaner to have around than dogs. But the kids have to learn to be gentle as a cat's claws can be damaging even when they think they're being affectionate, to which the scars on my legs bear testimony.
If you decide to go ahead with a cat, think of contacting an organization like CLAW which rescues and helps abandoned cats, from townships and elsewhere, cleans them up, checks them medically, and finds ood omes for them. hat's where my latest came from, and she's a beauty, who eve arrived with a certificate to say she'd had her first vaccination and that she'd been spayed.