Posted by: Anon | 2009-07-19

Product use.

With a good exercise program, a goal on loosing a little bit weight and toning. All the different product has different amount of Kilojoules ,Total fat , Saturated fat, Sodium Carbohydrates, Protein, Cholesterol, Fibre. I would like to know witch one of those in a product to evoid / limit. For a lot of products has large amount of some and small amount of other. My personal opinion is to limit the amount of product that you use ( no matter if it has a decent amount of fat / kj / carbohydrates as long as you choose the product with the less amount of salt / sodium if the balance of the other is correct.I know that every persons needs are different but if I should choose a product from the shelf, what is the best choice to make?Do I make any sense?

Dear Product Use
To lose weight you can select food products that have a low fat content (less than 3 g per serving) and a high-fibre content (3g or more per serving). Low sodium is also good and you can avoid foods that have a very high energy content. Have moderate helping of a variety of healthy, low-fat foods and do your exercise and you will lose weight and tone your body.