Question
Posted by: Ella | 2011/11/12

Product

RegimA, NeoStrata, Demalogica, Vichi, Nimue.
I am 26 with a Combination skin but has the regular hormonal Acne problems. If price wasnt a issue, which one of the above products would you recommend.
Thank You

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Ella, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response but I have just returned from my London practice.

I am a firm believer in alphahydroxy and polyhydroxy acids, anti-oxidants, and growth factors for the skin – all of these ingredients can be found in NeoStrata; furthermore NeoStrata cater specifically for oily or acne prone skin. My advice would be to consider NeoStrata but please note that this is a purely biased view and I am not stating that one product is better than the other. We dispense NeoStrata in our practice (for the last 5 years) and have had mostly positive feedback from our patients. There is nothing stopping you trying the other ranges such as Nimue.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2011/11/19

Reply to anti-ageing expert